OSV Insider Training: Busy Investor's Guide to the Action Score System
In this webinar, I take you through:
- A quick high level process of the Action Scores and why it was created.
- Different styles and combinations of the OSV Scores and Ratings you'll come across.
- How to think about the way a stock can travel through the Action Score range.
- Rules of thumb.
- 15 minute Q&A.
- [10:07] Webinar agenda
- [03:10] Action Score recap and process to be used
- [06:45] Optimal ranges used to calculate the Q,V,G scores
- [10:50] Why Q,V,G works
- [13:48] Action Score styles and rating combinations
- [15:30] What are Trifecata stocks, how's it found & examples
- [18:37] The 3 different caterogies of stocks that make up the B grade & examples
- [25:53] How to think about C-D stocks. Are they worth investing? & examples
- [34:50] F grade stocks. How to detect, avoid and why. Why the F score doesn't work for every industry, sector
- [37:05] Average annual return charts per year
- [38:30] Action score flow - how to decide whether a stock will drop or increase in rating
- [40:45] Rules of thumb for passive and active investors using the Action Score
- [43:00] Q&A with more examples, what happens if valuation and the ratings are the opposite, why I talk the way I do and more.